Monday, July 21, 2008

Pictures of my stamp studio...

A red tool box. Perfect for storing stamps.


Small punch storage, found this in a thrift shop , this one has four drawers.



Single stamp storage.



I have two of these Ikea racks under my desk, they hold some of my MS punches as well as some EK Success Whale of a Punch punches.





Picture of my card catalog filing cabinet, it has five drawers in it, perfect size for my StampinUp sets. I found this at a local thrift store for $15.00. This sits to the right of my desk.














Picture of the filing cabinet open.










This is a filing cabinet that was used for large index cards.A friend got me this from an office he was renovating. It holds some of my StampinUp sets.It's actuall quite large, it has eight drawers. I had two of these but gave one to my sister to hold all of her stamping stuff too. This is behind my desk.











This is a picture of the area around my desk, my punches are hanging on curtain rods, my stamp pads are stored in an old cassette shelf, the two filing cabinets on my desk are from Ikea. This space is very small (7x10) and has a slanted ceiling towards the front of the house. Behind the chair is a metal desk with five drawers , I got it at a thrift store for $3.00.













2 comments:

Tricia Gray said...

It looks like you made great use of your space! I love all of your storage solutions! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love how you stored your punches....I'm gonna have to keep that in mind when I we move & I get more space.